Friday, June 27, 2008

Playing it Safe – What Would You Do if You Knew You Couldn’t Fail?

Doesn’t it feel good to stay nice and cozy in your bed? Yeah, sure it does. Doesn’t it feel exhilarating to try something we have always wanted to try? You bet! I didn’t know if I could make it through medical school. I read slowly. I decided to try. One of the highlights of my life was and is walking across the stage when I graduated from medical school. I had dreamed of it since childhood. Tears streamed down my face with joy. God has big plans for us. He calls us to be what we were meant to be. We are to tap into our natural gifts. Knowing that we are acting on His direction nourishes the soul like nothing else. What is it that stirs your soul? Where is your passion? Do you live it out? Today, I’ll be encouraging you to do just that!!

Music on today's show:
Ready to Take a Chance by Barry Manilow
Calypso by John Denver

Books mentioned on today's show:

No comments: